2911 Turtle Creek Blvd. 3rd Floor Dallas, Texas 75219

How We Work

Highly Selective Buyers' / Investors' Analysis and Report

 

  • The first step is to "Request a Free In-Depth Consultation" during which we will determine if we should take the next step {below}. . . .
  • In order to determine a project's chances for success, CMG completes a full analysis on each company that we may potentially work with
    So, before we enter into any agreement, we spend 30+ days reviewing your company's financial statements and operations..
  • At this point, we provide you with a written "Buyers'/Investors' Analysis Report" that offers a complete, objective and multi-faceted  profile of your company as it would be viewed by investors, lenders and buyers in today's marketplace.
  • From here we will individually decide if we should proceed further.
  • Capital Markets Group only takes on projects in which success is clear from the onset.

Request a Free In-Depth Consultation

Senior Representation

 

Many large firms pass off their newly signed clients to less experienced junior personnel while the experienced principals move on.  We do not.  The person you meet  with before deciding to retain Capital Markets Group is the same experienced senior principal who will manage your account from start to closing.

One Project at a Time

 

The senior principal responsible for your account manages your account, and only your account,  full-time.  This guarantees consistency, clear communications and top grade professional representation you can be proud of.

 

98% Success Record


Because we take only those assignments where success is clear, work only one deal at a time, and because we constantly work to gain a deep understanding and appreciation of the unique opportunities and challenges of each business, Capital Markets Group is able to support a 98%+ success record over its 40 years in business in selling or re-capitalizing our clients' companies. The remaining 2% were due to changes in the client's personal circumstances.

Integrity and Confidentiality

 

Over the years, Capital Markets Group has continually demonstrated its commitment to doing the right thing for those who place their trust in our company and our people. We remain true to a governing philosophy that puts mutuality and fairness first.  We guarantee that we will always maintain you and your company’s best interests and complete confidentiality.

 

 

The Deal: from A to Z

From introduction to close, see a step by step breakdown of a typical deal with Capital Markets Group, Inc.